MORE THAN JUST A SKI CHALET
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Jaw-dropping panoramic views
White Deer is a former 16th-century hunting lodge, in the Dolomites, restored to its former glory and converted into a luxury mountain retreat. Nestled in 42 acres of unadulterated woodland and meadows, it boasts dramatic scenic views.
The moment you step inside White Deer, you will be pleasantly astonished by the elegance, design, and loving attention given to every detail. The heat of the crackling fireplace and Tyrolean stove, the vaulted ceiling, the finest linen sheets, goose-down duvets, cashmere throws, quality furnishings, and tasteful design create a bright, cozy, tranquil, and romantic ambiance.
Indoor and outdoor relaxation areas with sauna, Turkish bath, heated pool, whirlpool with jaw-dropping panoramic views of the Tyrol mountains, are but a few of the pleasures reserved for guests at White Deer. You can even play a full 18 holes of golf in the garden with complimentary access to a course nearby.
The lodge has four bedrooms each unique in its own special way. Some have valley views while others face the woods. They are bright, peaceful, and romantic, the ideal setting for deep and rejuvenating downtime.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The piece the resistance is the traditional Tyrolean-style Stube parlor where you will instantly feel at home. The aroma of fir wood, the crackling fire, and the cushioned benches are an invitation to sit down, stay awhile, and savor expertly cooked local specialities. Homemade jam, milk, cheese, eggs,butter and bacon are all sourced from the Lodge’s neighbouring farms.
A formerly small stable,adjacent to the lodge, has been transformed into a characteristic and intimate wine cellar. Here your hosts will guide you through a selection of regional wines.
Hit the slopes of Plan de Corones, part of the nearby Dolomiti Superski slopes, play Golf, go hunting for wild mushrooms and berries, or learn to cook some of the region’s acclaimed recipes.
White Deer is more than just a ski chalet, it offers a truly unique, rich, and authentic experience both in winter and summer.
- Your stay in a 16th century Mountain Lodge that respects the balance between tradition and innovation.
- Cozy masonry stove and open fireplace fired with wood from the estate’s own timber.
- Private Heated Infinity pool with stuning view of the South Tyrol Mountains.
- Spacious Indoor and Outdoor lounging & relaxation areas with whirlpool bath, Rain-dance Maxi Shower, Finnish Sauna, and Turkish bath with chromotherapy.
- Intimate wine cellar with a selection of regional premium wines.
- Minutes away from Plan de Corones, part of the nearby Dolomiti Superski slopes.
- 18 holes of golf in the garden with complimentary access to a course nearby.