Villa Sul Lago
THE PERFECT PLACE FOR PARTIES
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Lake Como, Lombardy
Villa Sul Lago
Surround yourself with historical grandeur and modern luxury
Time- honored porticos, vast grounds, and lush gardens. The architectural craftsmanship and serene views of this property exemplify the perfect balance of design in nature. From classic exteriors to modern opulence inside, the halls of the home narrate a story of rebirth and splendor. Each room has been crafted with effortless style and comfort and focuses on warm colors and contemporary touches. The luxurious spa located above the garden with its pool and jacuzzi pays tribute to the villa’s strong connection to the surrounding waters and peaceful environment.
Nestled in an inlet off the stunningly beautiful Lake Como, this palatial property is the perfect place for parties of up to 33. With four main suites located in the main villa, 17 bedrooms, three independent houses, and two historical ballrooms, the magnificent composition of this palazzo is ideal for entertaining and celebration.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Relax in the pleasure of the five-star service and amenities offered throughout your stay, including complimentary butler services, housekeeping, and a concierge all dedicated to enriching your experience.
- Experience history and modern luxury during your stay at one of the grandest and oldest villas on Lake Como, dating back to the 16th century that was originally constructed to house noblemen and their families.
- Treat your tastebuds to a top-level culinary experience with Michelin Star resident chef, Berton al Lago.
- Take pleasure in the service of the 5-star hotel staff, including a butler, housekeeping, and a concierge all committed to ensuring a first-class experience.
- Unwind and treat yourself to a moment of relaxation
and tranquility in the luxurious spa located above the garden with a sauna, steam room, swimming pool,
jacuzzi, and solarium.
- Entertain your family and friends with the elegantly decorated ballrooms perfect for cocktails and dancing.
- Take a private boat ride to explore the picturesque
Italian villages and historical sites encompassing Lake Como.
- Relish in the local flavours of this beautiful country by taking cooking classes or savoring the character of Italian wines with a wine tasting.
- Enjoy the luxury of a personal shopping assistant who will accompany you to one of the fashion capitals of the world, Milan, where you can experience stressfree shopping at a range of boutiques, designer shops, and department stores.