AN ULTRA-CHIC COUNTRYSIDE EXPERIENCE
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Where luxury meets nature
A Stunning 14th-century property where luxury meets nature. Set in the green heart of the Umbrian hills and countryside with spectacular panoramic views, Villa Panorama lives up to its name.
This 14th-century jewel used to be an important church for local farmers. Expertly restored and modernized, the property has retained many of its original charming and characteristic features, such as the terracotta floors, the imposing exposed stone walls, and the former chapel’s historical facade.
Villa Panorama offers an ultra-chic countryside experience, with modern comforts, set in an ideal location to discover Umbria’s unadulterated natural beauty, history, and rich cultural heritage.
Set within spacious and private landscaped gardens, Villa Panorama benefits from absolute privacy and stunning views of the Umbrian hills and countryside.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The villa boasts various terraces, elegantly furnished for outdoor living and dining, as well as a barbecue area. The villa’s wooden terrace, perched over the lush green valley, is the ideal spot to take in the sunset while savoring a glass of local wine. The swimming pool has its own terrace with sunbeds, chairs, parasols, and breathtaking views.
Indoors, the villa is spacious, bright, and stylishly decorated. The country-style bright and vast kitchen opens up onto an outdoor breakfast terrace. The main living and dining room are set in the former chapel, which adds to the villa’s unique character and charming atmosphere. The main living room opens onto an elegantly furnished tiled terrace, with sofas and a dining table. There is also a second cozy living space with sofas and a fireplace.
The four well-appointed bedrooms feature en-suite facilities. The master bedroom on the ground floor also enjoys direct access to the garden.
Villa Panorama provides a tranquil, secluded, and idyllic location, for an ultra-chic countryside experience, and numerous options to explore the region’s rich cultural heritage and gastronomic scene.
- This stunning 14th-century Luxury Country house, in Umbria, will transport you back in time.
- Villa Panorama offers an ultra-chic countryside experience, with modern comforts.
- Set in an ideal location to discover Umbria’s history, traditions, and stunning natural beauty.
- Expertly restored and modernized.
- The villa retains many of its original charming and characteristic 14th-century features.
- Elegant, and very spacious landscaped garden.
- Various terraces, elegantly furnished for outdoor living and dining.
- Private heated pool with sunbeds and umbrellas, perfect to enjoy the sunset with a glass of prosecco.
- Breakfast table and parasol in the garden by the kitchen for your leisurely mornings.
- Moments away from an 18-holes championship golf course.
- Experience Umbria’s romantic countryside and rich medieval history.
- Visit nearby Perugia, only 15 minutes away. Assisi, Gubbio, Siena and Spoleto are all nearby for you to discover.