Villa Il Poggio
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Tuscany, Florence
Villa Il Poggio
Tucked away in a secluded private park
From its privileged hilltop position, Villa Il Poggio has dominated the surrounding countryside since the 15th century. This exclusive Villa, in Impruneta, tucked away in a secluded private park, boasts spectacular views across the gentle Tuscan landscape, carpeted with olive groves, cypresses, and vineyards.
The villa is steeped in history, having passed hands from one noble family to another over the centuries. The estate has preserved its original authentic characteristics and Tuscan charm, whilst undergoing a curated renovation and careful restoration phase, introducing modern comforts and facilities.
The villa’s strategic position, nestled high on the hills above Florence, allows guests to easily reach Florence’s city center, one of Italy’s most influential art cities, while enjoying the countless benefits of a tranquil, private and outstanding Tuscan country retreat.
You will instantly feel at home in the villa’s warm and cozy interiors, with big windows overlooking the valley. The original antique furniture and Frescoes enhance the charm of this 15th-century jewel. The villa houses seven opulent ensuite bedrooms. All are tastefully furnished and decorated with the finest local materials handcrafted by Florentine artisans.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Choose between two lush and comfortable living rooms where you can curl up in front of a crackling fire. There is a significant dining area, a lovely study, and an impressive fully equipped chef’s kitchen, with original terracotta floors, wood-beamed ceilings, and an open wood fireplace.
The estate’s extensive secluded grounds ensure privacy and feature fragrant walking paths across roses and olive groves that lead to the delightful private pool. The pool area features a full set of sun loungers, deckchairs, and umbrellas, a changing room, and a large shady pergola, furnished with a table and a fridge. Meticulously kept, all year round, the estate’s grounds offer a selection of lounging areas and for al fresco dining.
Villa Il Poggio offers a unique opportunity to experience Tuscany’s legendary beauty all year round with family and friends.
- Set in the heart of Tuscany, this 15th-century Villa is minutes away from Florence.
- This exclusive Villa, in Impruneta, is tucked away in a secluded private park and boasts spectacular views across the Tuscan landscape, blanketed with olive groves and cypresses.
- The original antique furniture and Frescoes enhance the charm of this 15th-century Tuscan villa.
- Large swimming pool in the private villa park across roses and olive groves.
- The best of art and culture in Tuscany can be found within easy driving distance of the villa. Florence (80 km), Cortona (20 km), Siena (45 km), and Arezzo (25 km), to name but a few.
- Villa Il Poggio offers a unique opportunity to experience Tuscany’s legendary beauty all year round with family and friends
- The ideal location for those devoted to food, wine, art, and nature.