A NATURAL SANCTUARY
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Perugia, Umbria
Set in the very heart of a private 3,700-acre estate
Piantaverna is an expertly restored farmhouse nestled in the green hills, bordering Umbria and Tuscany. This gem is set in the very heart of a private 3,700-acre estate and nature reserve and offers true sanctuary.
Piantaverna is a charming farmhouse, steeped in history, that has been respectfully restored into a beautiful villa with all the modern comforts, facilities, and services to ensure an idyllic retreat.
As you step onto the formal terraced gardens of Piantaverna, you will be transported by the fragrance of fruit trees, lavender, and rosemary, not to mention the breathtaking countryside views accessible from every vantage point.
Light-flooded interiors and bespoke furniture, blend with period pieces, creating an authentic, organic atmosphere.
This bright and spacious property is composed of a three-bedroom main villa and a detached guest house accommodating two guests. The expansive master suite features an en-suite bathroom with a bathtub and walk-in shower, a large study, and a private terrace. All the bedrooms have direct access to the garden or terrace.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The large fitted kitchen and living area are joined by an arch with a fireplace. Piantaverna’s dining room has 4 arched folding glass doorways that cleverly frame the dreamy landscape surrounding the villa.
Enjoy alfresco dining in the lovely outdoor covered loggia or discover fine Italian cooking at the estate’s private restaurant. Alternatively, food and wine can be delivered directly to your door.
The infinity pool, which can be heated, is located on a terrace above the house surrounded by an extensive lawn area, the ideal spot for basking in the Umbrian sunshine. From this upper terrace, you can take in exceptional views of the nature reserve and Umbrian countryside.
Immerse yourself in the natural sanctuary that surrounds Piantaverna. Sample activities such as horse riding, tennis, wildlife watching, and mountain biking. Stroll through the lush gardens and meadows, or soak in the views by the poolside.
- This delightful farmhouse, set in the very heart of a private 3,700-acre estate and nature reserve, offers true sanctuary.
- Light-flooded interiors and bespoke furniture, mix perfectly with period pieces, creating a stylish, organic feel.
- The villa’s infinity pool sits on a terrace above the house, surrounded by fragrant lavender gardens and views of rolling hills. You’ll happily lose a day here, relaxing in the balmy shade of old oak trees.
- Features a total of 4 bedrooms, 3 in the main building and 1 in the annex.
- All the bedrooms have direct access to the garden or courtyard.
- Sample activities such as horse riding, tennis, clay pigeon shooting, wild boar hunting, and mountain biking.