MEMORABLE AND AUTHENTIC MEDITERRANEAN GETAWAY
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
A historic and charming atmosphere
Masseria Castelluzzo is a tastefully and masterfully restored villa, set in a 5-hectare olive grove, located in the heart of the Puglian countryside.
The villa has preserved its historic charming atmosphere thanks to the traditional local materials and techniques used. The flawless restoration, combined with contemporary touches, elegant furnishings, and modern amenities make for a truly authentic, comfortable, and super relaxed atmosphere.
A lounge leads to 2 ensuite, spacious double bedrooms with direct access to the gardens. Adjacent to the main house there is a large studio double bedroom with a shower room ensuite and a private sun terrace.
The heart of the villa is the bright and spacious open-plan kitchen, leading to the dining and living area, where double glass doors open onto a generous covered terrace, overlooking the olive grove.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The terrace features an outdoor kitchen, dining area, and a lounge area, the ideal setting for lingering in the shade of lazy afternoons, and Alfresco dining under the stars.
A short stroll through the olive trees and you will find yourself by a secluded, large swimming pool, with 2 outdoor showers, framed by fragrant lavender on one side and an open poolside with sun loungers on the other.
Masseria Castelluzzo offers total privacy and tranquility while being ideally located to explore the nearby splendid beaches and towns, savor exceptional local food and wine and soak in the timeless atmosphere of Puglia.
Here the past and present are inseparable, and ancient customs are kept alive through rituals celebrating the cycles of nature, the bounty of the earth, and of the sea. Towns light up with colors and sounds, as patron saints are commemorated with lively street celebrations and festivities.
Masseria Castelluzzo is a serene space where contemporary luxury and Puglian tradition merge to create a memorable and authentic Mediterranean getaway.
- This stunning Masseria offers a truly authentic experience in the heart of rural Puglia.
- Large covered terrace with outdoor kitchen, dining, and a chill-out area with pergolas.
- Embrace the historic atmosphere that gives a charming and relaxed feel to this unique place.
- Large swimming pool with lavender on one side and open poolside with sunbathing on the other.
- A 10-minute drive from the old town of Ceglie Messapica.
- Drive through the sloping landscape of Valle d’Itria, full of vineyards, olive groves, and traditional white “Trulli”.
- Enjoy a day on the sandy beach of Monopoli (50 minutes). Swim in crystal-clear water or choose from numerous water sports practiced along the coast.
- Visit the dazzling ‘white city’ Ostuni (15km).