Florence View Penthouse
A CITY OF DREAMS
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Tuscany, Florence
Florence View Penthouse
A JEWEL AWAITS YOU IF YOU DARE TO DREAM
Writer Mark Twain poetically described Florence as “a city of dreams, a sight to stir the coldest nature and make a sympathetic one drunk with ecstasy.”
A jewel, set in the heart of Florence, awaits you if you dare to dream. The Florence View Penthouse, situated in Palazzo Todescan, offers an unparalleled experience focused on a level of comfort, elegance, and luxury that will engage all of your senses in a creative and harmonic reinterpretation of contemporary luxury.
Set in the richest and most important art city in Italy, Palazzo Todescan was designed by the architect Giovanni Paciarelli, between 1901 and 1903. He was heavily criticized by the Florentine press due to his disregard for the classical style of typical renaissance buildings in the city center.
To this day it preserves the natural beauty of its original Liberty features, such as the colorful ceramic tiles from the Cantagalli manufacturer and precious wrought ironworks from the Officine Michelucci. Today Palazzo Todescan represents the only example of Art Nouveau in Florence’s city center.
The Palazzo has since been renovated to enhance a most refined and innovative experience in elegance and comfort. It still boasts a nineteenth-century layout, rich with Art Nouveau, set in a warm and elegant atmosphere.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Relaxing colors and soft vintage touches enhance the vibrant history of the building, exalting a new, and different way to live in the heart of Florence, with the finest standards and maximum privacy.
Florence View Penthouse offers three stunning large and luxurious suites, able to accommodate 6 guests, all set in a unique and discrete private location, with impressive lookouts over the iconic beauties of Florence.
Your stay at Florence View Penthouse has been curated down to the finest details to represent quality, creativity, and the highest of standards. Furnished with the utmost care, everything finds its perfect context in this elegant and intriguing atmosphere, situated in the heart of the city of art.
In the spirit of innovation, and to pay homage to Paciarelli’s forward-thinking vision, we are continuing with our unique and modern concept of luxury hospitality at Florence View Penthouse.
- Impressive view of the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
- Easy access to the elegant shopping district of Via Tornabuoni
- Take in the renaissance buildings and the art of Piazza Della Signoria and Uffizi Gallery.
- Enjoy the romantic view of the Arno river with its elite restaurants by Ponte Vecchio
- Don’t miss the magnificent Giotto’s Campanile, the baptistery, and the Opera del Duomo museum
- At the end of a long day of sightseeing relax in our superior Italian design luxury suites
- Bask in your own Giant Sunken Bath Spa
- Indulge your senses with Elegance and comfort down to the finest details, from flooring, and lighting to fabrics.
- Take in the breathtaking Florence sunsets from your own Exclusive Italian Balcony