Dammuso di Venere
DISCOVER THE MAGIC OF THIS CAPTIVATING ISLAND
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Dammuso di Venere
A stunning and timeless property
Pantelleria is a volcanic island in Italy's southernmost point, situated in the Meditteranean, 70 kms east of Tunisia. This island is a rare gem and is beautiful beyond words, with its rocky terrain, sheer cliffs, epic sunsets, and high winding roads that embrace the shoreline.
You will find opportunities for adventure and total relaxation on this remote island where hills rise towards the open skies and dip into the lush valleys laced with caper farms and vineyards, where they grow the famous indigenous Zbibbo grapes, for delicious Passito and Moscato wines.
Dammuso Di Venere is a stunning and timeless property, set in the heart of the archeological Sesi park of Pantelleria, situated just 200 meters from the sea.
The villa’s ravishing and meticulously curated exteriors are a sight to behold, surrounded by the breathtaking landscapes stretching from the soaring hills to the sparkling sea. A truly splendid and memorable hideaway for a romantic escape or for those seeking to get away from it all and experience the healing powers of nature.
Dammuso Di Venere’s black volcanic stone architecture is seamlessly integrated into Pantelleria’s striking landscape and features 12 luxury suites, to comfortably accommodate up to 24 guests.
Dammuso Di Venere’s suites all offer staggering views towards the sea, with direct access to the gardens, rooftop terraces, and private outdoor living areas. The suites are flawlessly decorated and furnished, in a unique, minimalist, and authentic style to enhance your stay in this corner of paradise.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Outdoor living at Dammuso Di Venere is first-rate, starting with the large swimming pool strategically located for guests to enjoy the uninterrupted, hypnotic sea view. There are outdoor lounge areas, a massage room, rooftops with sea views, a long wooden deck, perfect for hosting an event, direct access to a private archeological park, artist studios, an outdoor cinema, a fire pit, and of course a pizza oven and BBQ.
Everything that finds its way into the kitchen, at Dammuso Di Venere, is grown here on this rich and fertile volcanic land. Fish and meat are supplied by farms and shops around the island.
An extraordinary and outstanding getaway awaits you at Dammuso Di Venere. Spend lazy days basking in the sun, head out on an adventure to discover natural hot springs, hidden in secret coves. Visit the Elefante, an enormous outcropping of rock that resembles an elephant's trunk, forming an arch from land to sea, and Salta-la-Vecchia, a soaring and incredibly dramatic string of cliffs.
Dammuso Di Venere is a seaside sanctuary set on the enchanting and evocative island of Pantelleria. The perfect place from which to discover all the magic of this captivating remote island, situated just 200 meters from the sea, with access to a private archeological park. You’ll have direct access to the very best of Pantelleria and its ancient civilization, during your stay at Dammuso Di Venere.
- A stunning and timeless property set in the heart of the archeological Sesi park of Pantelleria, situated just 200 meters from the sea.
- Suites all offer staggering views towards the sea, with direct access to the gardens or rooftop terraces and private outdoor living areas.
- Immerse yourself in Mediterranean traditions, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes, art, and history.
- A unique and luxurious seaside sanctuary with direct access to Pantelleria’s ancient civilization via a private archeological park.
- Spend lazy days basking in the sun or head out on an adventure to discover natural hot springs hidden in secret covesVisit the Elefante, an enormous outcropping of rock that resembles an elephant’s trunk forming an arch from land to sea.
- Visit Salta-la-Vecchia, a soaring and incredibly dramatic string of cliffs.