EXPERIENCE THE TUSCAN DREAM
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Mesmerizing views over the rolling Tuscan hills
Immerse yourself in Tuscany’s iconic landscapes, enjoying its cultural and gastronomical heritage with a stay at Casale Camelia. Nestled in the rolling hills of Tuscany, within close distance of Florence, Siena, and San Gimignano, Casale Camelia is situated in a historic 4,200-acre estate.
A traditional Tuscan farmhouse with a contemporary spin, featuring massive floor-to-ceiling glass walls, revealing far-reaching views of the Tuscan hills, makes Casale Camelia truly unique.
The generous and luxurious living quarters of Casale Camelia include a central fully equipped kitchen that opens onto the outdoor forno and an impressive, beautifully furnished outdoor pergola and living area, where a glass-tiled infinity-edge pool boasts mesmerizing views over the rolling Tuscan hills and countryside.
On the second floor, the opulent master bedroom features two walk-in wardrobes, a stunning en suite, and a private patio that enjoys views of the Tuscan Hills. Two comfortable private bedrooms are on the lower level and the guesthouse hosts two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a living room.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Casale Camelia, with its monumental windows framing the hills and two terraces looking out towards the estate and San Gimignano, offers uninterrupted breathtaking views. A sight that will stay with you forever.
Delight your palate with the best Italian cuisine and wines and your heart and mind with the art and history of nearby Florence, Siena, and San Gimignano. Experience the Tuscan dream holiday at Casale Camelia.
- Nestled in the rolling hills of Tuscany, within close distance of Florence, Siena, and San Gimignano, Casale Camelia is situated in a 4,200-acre historic estate.
- Featuring modern décor and a stunning infinity pool, Casale Camelia is a classic Tuscan farmhouse with contemporary elegance. Sunlight filters through floor-to-ceiling glass walls with far-reaching views of the Tuscan hills.
- The generous and luxurious living quarters include a central fully equipped kitchen that opens to the outdoor forno and an impressive, beautifully furnished outdoor pergola It’s a decidedly modern interpretation of the Italian tradition that places dining at the heart of the gathering experience.
- A master bedroom on its own separate floor features a private patio to enjoy views of the Tuscan Hills, and guests will enjoy the comfortable and private bedrooms on the lower level.
- The guesthouse hosts two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a living room.
- The views are endless at Casale Camelia, with two terraces looking out towards the estate and San Gimignano.