WHERE COUNTRYSIDE MEETS THE SEA
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
You will be transported by stunning panoramic views
Borgo Egnazia is a refuge of rare refinement nestled where the Apulian countryside greets the shimmering blue sea.
As you step through the sumptuous arches of Borgo Egnazia you will be transported by stunning panoramic tableaux of century-old olive trees and sublime seascapes of the Apulian coast.
The villa enjoys a magnificent view of the Valley d'Itria, the Adriatic Sea, and the green hills of the San Domenico Golf.
Immersed in a Mediterranean garden of ancient olive groves, lemon trees, and prickly pears, enriched by the fragrant scent of rosemary and jasmine, it is truly out of this world and undoubtedly the most important villa in the Borgo.
The Villa is 2690 square feet, laid out over three floors, and has 3 bedrooms each with a splendid bathroom.
The architectural identity of Borgo Egnazia reflects the classic, timeless lines and beauty of traditional local architecture, and its palette of seaside colors evokes a cozy and breezy, atmosphere.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The villa’s elegantly furnished, bright interiors are impeccable and designed for maximum comfort. You’ll want for nothing.
The villa has a fully equipped kitchen with all modern amenities. The stylishly furnished living area with a large stone fireplace overlooks the private Mediterranean garden.
There is a perfect harmony between contemporary style and handcrafted original local furnishings, such as the stone lamps made with tufo by local artisans which are inspired by the territory and its ancient traditions.
You’ll also find a lovely studio decorated with ceramics of Grottaglie and fabric paintings made by local artisans.
The swimming pool with a private patio, gazebo, and a splendid panoramic terrace is perfect for leisurely morning breakfast, evening drinks, dining alfresco, and merging with nature.
Guests have at their disposal the care and attention of a Massaia, lovely local lady that will make magic happen in the kitchen, along with the valuable suggestions of a Local Adviser, to help you discover local curiosities and the magic of this fertile territory.
Borgo Egnazia’s idyllic setting and the Borgo’s arresting beauty will draw you in and you will not want to leave.
- A refuge of rare refinement immersed in a Mediterranean garden of olive groves, lemon trees & Prickly pears.
- Charming Private and magnificent view of the Valley d’Itria, the Adriatic Sea, and the green hills of the San Domenico Golf.
- 3 bedrooms each one finely furnished with a timeless charm.
- Swimming Pool with private patio, gazebo, and panoramic terrace.
- A private studio decorated with Ceramics and fabric paintings made by local artisans.
- A Massaia, lovely local lady that will make magic happen in the kitchen.
- Spend a day cycling through Puglian history.
- Visit the famous Trulli of nearby Alberobello.
- Savor traditional Puglian dishes.
- The Borgo’s Traditional Italian restaurant, with a stunning terrace, is the ideal place to spend Sundays with family and friends.