ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Tuscany, Siena, Val d'Orcia
Opulent property with its magnificent landscaped gardens
Standing majestically on the hills facing the Val d’Orcia, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Villa Speranza is a stunning rental property that will immerse you in renaissance luxury.
Located in the Siena province, between the two famous hilltop towns of Montepulciano and Pienza, this opulent property with its majestic landscaped gardens will serenade you in tranquillity and peace.
The property was built in the 1400s as a stopping point for ancient pilgrims and merchants traveling from Florence to Rome.
Built on three levels, Villa Speranza is Tuscan at heart, and the villa is filled with beautiful paintings, books and heirloom furniture. Each room boasts stunning views over the beautifully maintained garden and breathtaking valley. With 9 double bedrooms and 3 twin bedrooms – each with an ensuite bathroom, Villa Speranza can accommodate up to 24 guests.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Mesmerising views of quintessentially Tuscan landscapes.
The villa’s grand travertine stairs take you to its rose garden and a beautiful pergola. From here, you can take in the cypresses that sit alongside rosemary and wild thyme.
- Experience the thrill of staying in an historic villa dating back to the 15th century. Revel in the old-world charm of the property that’s full of beautiful antique furniture, paintings and artefacts.
- Relish the spectacular rolling hills, cypress trees and stunning scenery of Val d’Orcia. A UNESCO world heritage site, Val d’Orcia offers an unmatched experience.
- Dine at the estate’s wonderful restaurant located just 300 meters from the villa. Enjoy traditional Tuscan dishes created using the best seasonal produce and the Speranza extra-virgin olive oil.
- The renowned gardens, designed by the English architect Cecil Pinsent, are considered to be some of the most beautiful in Italy. You can relax in the gardens or even take in the sun on the terrace.
- Explore some of the many stunning medieval hilltop towns that are scattered throughout the area.
- Take a wine tasting tour in some of the worlds most prestigious wine locations including the famous Brunello di Montalcino.
- After a stroll through the majestic gardens, take a dip in the beautiful swimming pool.