A SMALL CORNER OF PARADISE
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Privacy and tranquility surrounded by hills
Masseria Apulia is located in the heart of the Apulian Itria Valley, hugged by two spellbinding seas, between the charming villages of Cisternino and Ostuni. The property enjoys utter privacy and tranquility, surrounded by hills, centuries-old olive trees, and Trulli dotting the lush and rich landscape.
This charming Masseria was meticulously restored by Australian fashion and interior designer, Collette Dinnigan. Traditional structural and design elements have been preserved such as terracotta floor tiles, vaulted stone ceilings, lime-washed white walls, and warm wood, all tastefully combined in a charming and eclectic style with a romantic touch.
Masseria Apulia is comprised of one main building and a guest house, with a total of four bedrooms and four bathrooms to comfortably accommodate eight guests. The rooms are elegant and cozy, and the utmost attention was given to quality and comfort, with the finest of linens and king-size beds with handmade aloe vera mattresses.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The rustic and inviting, fully equipped kitchen, with a fireplace, has both indoor and outdoor dining areas. There is a bright, cozy living area with access to the gardens.
The outdoors are spellbindingly beautiful. In the lush well-groomed garden, with traditional stone courtyards, you can enjoy an al-fresco lunch under the pergola, a pizza from the wood-fired oven, or unwind at the pool, with a view of the hills.
The property has many charming cozy corners, elegantly furnished with sun loungers, armchairs, couches, and there is a dreamy gazebo with a view, where you can spend lazy afternoons with a good book, or a glass of wine, while you abandon yourself to the infinite pleasures of a Puglian holiday.
Masseria Apulia is a small corner of paradise, set in a magical land, where centuries of history, traditions, stunning landscapes, Caribbean-like beaches, and gastronomic specialties make up the weave of everyday life.
- A typical Puglian Masseria surrounded by hills, centuries-old olive trees, and Trulli.
- Your Stay in the heart of Apulian Itria Valley near Ostuni.
- Three bedrooms and a guest house separate from the villa for your Mediterranean Dream.
- Large swimming pool with a view of the hills and a gazebo with a view of the town of Cisternino.
- Book a boat trip along the southern coast of Puglia.
- Explore the Valle d’Itria full of vineyards, endless olive groves, and charming villages such as the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Alberobello.
- Take a trip to Pogliano a Mare, a unique seaside town characterized by crystal clear waters, spectacular cliffs, and natural coves with fascinating views, such as the ‘Balconata sul Mare’.
- 20 minutes drive to the coast and the typical Apulian beaches and restaurants.
- The house is 35 minutes from the Brindisi airport and 1 hour from the Bari airport.